Advertise with Us!
Reach nearly 8,000 surety professionals and industry supporters responsible for billions in written premiums each year. Our 2021 media kit outlines our product offerings, which include websites, eNewsletters, our flagship publication, Surety Bond Quarterly, and virtual seminars.
- Surety Bond Quarterly is the Association’s official magazine. This print and digital publication delivers your message to surety professionals and other key stakeholders within the industry.
- NASBP.org receives more than 25,000 page views per month.
- NASBP SmartBrief eNewsletter delivers your message to 6,000 surety industry decision-makers weekly.
- SuretyLearn for Contractors gives contractors access to informative articles, checklists, slide presentations and questionnaires. This site also includes a directory of service providers.
- The NASBP Surety Pro Locator delivers your message to anyone seeking a bond producer for guidance in obtaining a surety bond.
- NASBP Pipeline eNewsletter is delivered every two months to 5,000
- The SuretyLearn platform with NASBP Virtual Seminars delivers your message to surety professionals and others seeking education about the industry twice a month.
- The NASBP Focal Point eNewsletter is an electronic bulletin that provides concise, bulleted summaries of key legislative and regulatory developments, of information on industry partners and NASBP joint efforts, and of initiatives NASBP is pursuing on behalf of its members.
- The Let’s Get Surety® Podcast is NASBP’s newest endeavor to provide surety professionals and key stakeholders engaging surety industry content throughout the year. Hosted by Kat Shamapande, Let’s Get Surety® provides listeners the latest industry news and headlines through one of the fastest-growing media platforms.
- The NASBP Thought Leadership eBlast will deliver your message directly to the inbox of 8,000 surety, construction and allied professionals. Members will use this eBlast to stay informed about industry topics and association news whether they are in the office or on the road.
- NASBP is now offering programmatic opportunities to reach website visitors AFTER they leave the following sites:
Contact us now to have a personalized marketing program tailored
to your company’s needs!
For more information, please contact:
Doug Smith, Media Director
(352) 333-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org